Thursday, June 18th, 2015 | SUMMER 2015 | No Comments
Would like to give recognition to the venues that support all the dart teams that play in the Greater Nashua Dart League in the Monday night league. I encourage you all to visit them if you get a chance. If I missed an establishment please let me know.
1. AJ’s Sports Bar – 11 Tracy Lane, Hudson (718-1878)
2. Backstreet Bar and Grill – 75 Derry Road, Hudson (578-1811)
3. JD’s Chasers – 53 Burnham Road, Hudson (886-0792)
4. Davignon – 218 Wilson Street, Manchester (623-8239)
5. Milano’s House of Pizza – 1 Broad Street, Derry (883-6610)
6. Stumble Inn – 20 Rockingham Road, Londonderry (432-3210)
7. Nashua Elks Club – 120 D.W. Highway South, Nashua (888- 7874)
8. Club Mont Royal – 594 Somerville St, Manchester (623-8353)
9. Lafayette Club – 34 High St, Nashua (889-9860)
10. Merrimack VFW – 282 D.W. Highway, Merrimack (424-7719)
11. 603’s Lounge – 14 W. Hollis Street, Nashua (714-8239)
12. Slades Food & Spirits – 4 West West Hollis St, Nashua (886-334
13. Penuche’s – 4 Canal St, Nashua (595-9831)
14. Leda Lanes (Keglers Den) – 340 Amherst St., Nashua (886- 6441)
15. Milford VFW – 3 VFW Highway, Milford (673-9817)
16. Arena’s Sports Bar and Night Club – 53 High Street, Nashua (881-9060)
17. O’Sheas Irish Pub and Cigar Bar – 449 Amherst St, Nashua, NH (643-7089)
18. Sports Zone – 1734 Lakeview Avenue, Dracut, Mass (978-512- 1599)
19. City Sports Bar and Grille – 216 maple Street, Manchester (232- 5689)
20 . Hudson American Legion Post – 2 Fulton St, Hudson (889-9777)
Monday, July 6th, 2015 | SUMMER 2015 | No Comments
Attached are the stats and standings through week #3.
Friday, June 26th, 2015 | SUMMER 2015 | No Comments
I have received some requests to put a copy of the match report on here so you have access to it . I have done so.
GREATER NASHUA DART LEAGUE
Tuesday, June 16th, 2015 | SUMMER 2015 | No Comments
Attached are the 2015 summer season schedules for A, B, C and D.
Tuesday, May 12th, 2015 | SUMMER 2015 | No Comments
Wednesday, April 29th, 2015 | WINTER 2015 | No Comments
Congratulations to the following teams for winning the playoffs and making it to the finals! Good luck to all teams – SHOOT WELL.
Mont Royals -v- AJ’s DWLLWGAF – First round to be play at AJ’s
Sportszone Greenwaves -v- Backstreet DVDA (Up to Sportzone where first round is played. Ken please get a hold of Ethan)
Nashua Elks -v- Merrimack VFW (Up to the Elks where first round is play. Jay please get a hold of Scott)
Mont Royal Thrown Together -v- 603’s Just the Tip – First round to be play at 603’s
Slades WTF -v- The Stumble Inn Stumbling Misfits – First round to be played at Slade’s
If any of the venues to play the first round are different or need to be changed please contact the captain of that team. All the captains information was included in packages but if anyone needs contact numbers please email me.
Monday, April 27th, 2015 | WINTER 2015 | No Comments
Congratulations to B-2 Division Scott Kurzwell from Merrimack VFW for winning this seasons JACK REVALLO Memorial trophy with the highest accumulated points for the entire league with 50 Points.
Winners of the Bill Mithcell awards are:
A Division: Phill Reischer of the Mont Royal with 48 Points
B-1 Division: Terry Rckliff of the AJ’s Demons with 43 Points
C Division: Kort Douglas of the Mont Royal Thrown Together with 45 Points (broke three way tie with best singles record of 22-8)
D Division: Dave Balis of Penuches Wicked Good Third with 46 points.
Congratulations to Chris Fredette with this seasons Hot Hand of 530!
Attached are the final stats through week #10 for all divisions.
Also also attached are the standings and award stats.
Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015 | WINTER 2015 | No Comments
Attached is week #10 showing the placings. Congratulations to the Divisional Winners:
Sunday, April 19th, 2015 | WINTER 2015 | No Comments
Attached are week #9’s stats and standings. Please remember that the week #10 match results needs to be called into me immediately after the match has been completed. This is necessary in order to update team totals for playoff pairings. The Match Report itself can be emailed to me (preferred method) or mailed as usual. This is the home teams captains responsibly.
Sunday, April 12th, 2015 | WINTER 2015 | No Comments
All stats and standings for week #8#